Thursday, November 7, 2019

Election Results! #SWmorethan1000!!

Was this a crazy election or what??  Between the website going down and the counting that took two days, talk about keeping us all holding our breaths!  Results are finally in and I just...guys! I'm speechless!  Thank you ALL so very much!!!  This is nothing short of AMAZING! Thank you!!


I am so honored to be able to serve the citizens of South Weber and represent YOU!  While we have all been working SO hard these last few months, I truly hope that you continue to stay involved.  I promise to do my very best to keep you informed and educated on all the issues that are coming before the city and I hope that you will promise me that you will be reaching out to us and lettings us know your thoughts and concerns.    #GetInvolvedStayInvolved


No comments:

Post a Comment