Friday, November 27, 2020

City Council Recaps - Update!

 Hello all!

As the council has decided to meet only two times a month, I decided I am going to write up just one recap each month. This is to both help me stay maintain all my responsibilities and to help you with a hopefully streamlined version of things happening in the city. I will cover what I feel is most important to city residents and not every agenda item. However, I will still post agendas of upcoming meetings so that if there is something that particularly interests you – you can chime in and watch the meeting live or later or review the minutes when they are available.
I hope you find these helpful. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, and I am always here to answer questions.
I will post November meetings tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment